County Executive Marc Elrich and County Council Vice President Sidney Katz are embarking on a multi-pronged joint initiative: 4Business – Benchmarking to Be the Best for Business. The objective is to engage the local business community in a grassroots campaign to assist businesses to locate, grow and prosper in Montgomery County.
The first 4Business session is set for Wednesday, April 17, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the third-floor hearing room at the Council Office Building located at 100 Maryland Ave. in Rockville.
Additional sessions are scheduled across the County:
- Thursday, April 18, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Bethesda Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor Lane.
- Monday, May 6, 7 to 8:30 pm, East County Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Road, Silver Spring.
- Monday, May 13, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Charles W. Gilchrist Immigrant Resource Center (Mid-County service area), 11002 Veirs Mill Road, Wheaton.
- Wednesday, May 22, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place.
- Monday, June 10, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Upcounty Regional Services Center, 12900 Middlebrook Road, Germantown.