The staffed interim location is scheduled to be open for 68 hours a week, including evenings and weekends (Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m.-5 p.m.).
In May, the following services will be available at the interim site:
Public computers, public Wi-Fi, and a computer with educational software for children
- Access to place and pick up materials on hold
- Material return during open hours
- Magazines and newspapers
- Summer Read and Learn program
- Homework Help
- Makerspace activities
- Workforce development training
- Early literacy/School readiness (Storytime, Grandreaders, etc.)
Read more about the interim site.