Residents and visitors are reminded that the new prohibition encompasses areas outside of County buildings, including
- County parks;
- County parking lots and parking garages;
- County-owned vehicles; and
- Bus stops and bus shelters.
- County golf courses;
- County rights-of-way, including public sidewalks;
- Any occupied residential unit owned or leased by the County for as long as the occupant on May 27, 2013 retains possession of the unit; and
- Any outside area where the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services determines that a complete prohibition would impede a program’s mission or effective delivery of services.
To register a complaint, call 311 or 240-777-0311 (from outside the County).