An Internet connection and a device (such as a smartphone, tablet or computer) is required for participation.
The schedule includes:
- Monday Feb. 8, 1-3 p.m. “Job Search Strategies (in a Pandemic).” Learn about best practices for conducting a job search in the current (pandemic) job market. Register here.
- Tues/Thurs Feb. 16/Feb. 18. 5:45-7:45 p.m. “LinkedIn Boot Camp (Part I / Part II).” Two-session/two-day workshop focuses on the mechanics and strategy of using LinkedIn as a tool to conduct a successful job search. Register here.
- Wednesday Feb. 24. 10:30-12:30 p.m. “How to Apply for Jobs with Montgomery County Government.” Learn about applying for jobs with County Government. Register here.
- Throughout February: Mondays 9:30-11:30 a.m. “H.I.R.E. (Helping Individuals Reach Employment) Sessions.” Meet confidentially with a career counselor for advice and assistance on searching for a job.
- Tuesday Feb.9; 10 - 11:30 a.m. “Introduction to Entrepreneurship.” The workshop will cover the fundamentals of building a business and help participants determine if they are ready to become a small business owner. Presented in partnership with the Maryland Women’s Business Center (MWBC). Register here.