The annual awards program, coordinated by the County Volunteer Center, recognizes volunteer efforts in the following categories:
- Neal Potter Path of Achievement Award: For lifetime service by residents age 60 and up.
- Volunteer of the Year Award: For an individual, in recognition of service performed in 2020.
- Youth Volunteer of the Year Award: For a volunteer age 18 or younger who served in 2020.
- Volunteer Group of the Year Award: For a group or team or two or more people who volunteered together on the same project(s) in 2020.
- Business Volunteer of the Year Award: For community service by a corporation in 2020.
A virtual ceremony is planned for the spring to recognize the honorees. The date has not been set for the ceremonies.