The coupon books are available to Montgomery County residents age 60 years and older whose income is less than $21,590 (family of one).
The coupons may be used at farmer’s markets in Montgomery County and participating markets in the District of Columbia until November 30, 2014.
Each eligible senior can register for the lottery between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. at the six sites. Selection for the lottery will begin at 10:30 a.m. at each site.
The coupon books lottery will be held at:
- Elizabeth House, 1400 Fenwick La., Silver Spring
- Gaithersburg Senior Center, 80A Bureau Dr.
- Holiday Park Senior Center, 3950 Ferrara Dr., Wheaton
- Long Branch Community Center, 8700 Piney Branch Rd., Silver Spring
- Rockville Senior Center, 1150 Carnation Dr. and
- Waverly House, 4521 East West Hwy., Bethesda