Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich wants to hear what your priorities are for the Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) Operating Budget and the Capital Improvements Program (CIP) Budget. County residents are invited to participate in virtual forums hosted via Microsoft Teams.
The schedule for upcoming budget forums, which begin at 7 p.m.:
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, FY22 County Operating Budget Forum.
- Thursday, Oct. 8, Citizens Advisory Board/CIP Forum, Mid County.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, Citizens Advisory Board/CIP Forum, Bethesda.
- Monday, Oct. 26, Citizens Advisory Board/CIP Forum, Up County.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, Citizens Advisory Board/CIP Forum, Silver Spring.
The Sept. 30 meeting will be streamed live on the County’s website and Facebook page and on the YouTube channel. County residents can view the meeting live with closed captioning on County Cable Montgomery (cable channel CCM) by tuning to Comcast Channel 6 or 996 HD; RCN Channel 6 or 1056 HD; or Verizon Channel 30. Residents also can join on social media and help raise awareness by using #MoCoBudget22.
More information on how to request sign language interpreter services is available here.