Montgomery County Public Libraries will reopen six branches on Tuesday, June 1, and an additional seven branches on June 14.
The remaining branches will reopen on July 6, with the exception of the Germantown Library (closed for a refresh project) and Noyes Library for Young Children.
The hours at all branches will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; and noon to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Additional information will be posted on the MCPL website as it becomes available.
The libraries that will open on June 1:
- Connie Morella Library, 7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- Gaithersburg Library, 18330 Montgomery Village Ave., Montgomery Village
- Marilyn J. Praisner Library, 14910 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville
- Olney Library, 3500 Olney-Laytonsville Road, Olney
- Rockville Memorial Library, 21 Maryland Ave., Rockville
- Silver Spring Library, 900 Wayne Ave.
- Aspen Hill Library, 4407 Aspen Hill Road, Rockville
- Damascus Library, 9701 Main Street, Damascus
- Davis Library, 6400 Democracy Blvd., Bethesda
- Little Falls Library, 5501 Massachusetts Ave., Bethesda
- Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Ave., Silver Spring
- Potomac Library, 10101 Glenolden Drive, Potomac
- Quince Orchard Library, 15831 Quince Orchard Rd., Gaithersburg
For additional information visit MCPL’s website: www.montgomerycountymd.gov/library.