In addition to pavement milling and resurfacing, the project will:
- Patch the road surface
- Repair, replace or clean inlets
- Clean storm drain pipes
- Repair concrete curb and gutter and medians
- Reconstruct driveways to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- Upgrade pedestrian ramps and bus stops
- Upgrade traffic barriers
- Install new pavement markings
During work periods, crews will close a single lane of MD 108 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and overnight, 8 p.m.-5 a.m. Sunday nights through Friday mornings. Additional workdays and times may be needed to expedite the work and keep the project on schedule.
MDOT SHA contractor Allan Myers, of Fallston will perform the work. More information on this project can be found here.