Montgomery County is jam packed with concerts all summer long with activities for you and the whole family. Visit Montgomery provided this roundup of summer concert fun to help you know what is in store.
Rio Summer Concerts
- Dates Vary
- Grab some friends and enjoy a quaint evening by the water with live music every Friday at Nando’s Fiery Night Concerts and Saturday at Bands on the Boardwalk. Looking to get out of the office at lunch time? Enjoy music under the summer sunshine on your break at the Lunchtime Lounge from 12:30-2:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
- June 20 to August 8, 7-9 p.m.
- Gather the whole family for a fun free night out in Silver Spring, Maryland. The Silver Spring concert series includes kids’ games, face painting, and various genres of live music. The concerts take place at the Silver Spring Civic Building.
- Saturday, June 29, 5-11 p.m.
- Soak up the season at SummerFest in Gaithersburg. By day, you can enjoy the lively street festival filled with live music, great food, fireworks, and fun activities. By night, you’ll find yourself watching the spectacular fireworks and partake in an illuminating SummerGlo After Party.
- Every Thursday, June 6 to August 29, 2019 7:30 p.m.
- Spend an evening at the historical Glen Echo Park for a free concert experience in the Bumper Car Pavilion. Plus, don’t miss out on a ride on the historic carousel for just $1.25.
- Every Friday
- Kick off your weekend with family and friends in Poolesville, Maryland at their summer concert series and jam out to various music genres like soul, rock and roll, and bluegrass.