The amended regulation includes the following:
- Only campers from Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C,. are permitted to attend.
- Camps must separate participants into groups of 25 for indoor activities and 50 for outdoor activities.
- Members from a group are not permitted to mix with members of a different group at the camp.
- Each camp is required to have a COVID-19 Protocol Plan approved by the County health officer or the health officer’s designee.
- A camp’s plan must include strategies for social distancing and infection control.
- A participant who tests positive or who is in close contact with someone who has tested positive will be sent home or remain in quarantine.
- Sports activities will be required to follow the County rules for youth sports.
- A residential camp is required to have a cap of 25 persons in a sleeping area, with social distancing and infection control strategies.
- Members of each sleeping group in a residential camp must stay with their group for the entire camp session.