Montgomery County’s COVID-19 Information Portal provides a variety of breakdowns on how the virus has impacted the County. The statistics are updated to reflect the most recent reports from the State of Maryland during the health crisis. Among the information available is how many positive cases have been reported in each zip code in the County.
For more information about the positive cases reported in the County by zip codes, visit the COVID-19 data dashboard at https://montgomerycountymd.gov/covid19/data/.
Other breakdowns on the COVID-19 information portal include:
- Confirmed Cases
- Confirmed Cases by Age and Month of Specimen Collection
- Cases by ZIP Code
- Vaccinations given by zip code
- Deaths by Age and Gender
- Deaths by Demographics
- Deaths by ZIP Code
- Nursing Home Cases and Deaths
- Rt graph (time-varying reproduction number)
- Montgomery County Employee Cases