The Jewish Council for the Aging (JCA), which traditionally holds a single, huge employment expo in Montgomery County each year, instead is holding several free virtual events this year. The next County Virtual Employment Expo for Job-seekers Age 50 and Over will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23. It will be held via Zoom.Multiple employers with available full-time and part-time salaried job opportunities will be represented at the employment expo.
Participants must register to join the job fair by going to https://virtualexpos.accessjca.org/
The virtual expo will offer opportunities to:
- Network with area employers.
- Attend free workshops.
- Learn new job-search skills.
- 10:15-11 a.m. Find Your Career Passion to Create your Career Brand. Presented by Shira Lotzar.
- 11:15-noon. Set Up Your Job Search for Success with a Personal Marketing Plan.
- Presented by Laura M. Labovich.
- Noon-2 p.m. Presentations by employers.