Free COVID-19 home rapid test kits are available for Montgomery County residents at County libraries. Residents can get two kits per person per day. Each kit contains two tests.
To get kits, residents must bring a form of proof of residency. Examples include a driver’s license, ID or a bill that shows you are a resident of Montgomery County.
There is a limited supply of kits per site.
Test kits are available from other sources:
- Order free rapid tests for at-home delivery from the U.S. government.
- Request rapid test kits for your organization or private school from Montgomery County.
Monday to Saturday, starting at noon until daily kit amount is distributed:
- Aspen Hill Library 4407 Aspen Hill Rd. Rockville, MD 20853
- Chevy Chase Library 8005 Connecticut Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Damascus Library 9701 Main Street, Damascus, MD 20872
- Davis Library 6400 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Gaithersburg Library 18330 Montgomery Village Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
- Little Falls Library 5501 Massachusetts Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20816
- Potomac Library 10101 Glenolden Drive, Potomac, MD 20854
- Silver Spring Library 900 Wayne Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- White Oak Library 11701 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20904
- Connie Morella Library 7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Germantown Library 19840 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD 20874
- Kensington Park Library 4201 Knowles Avenue, Kensington, MD 20895
- Long Branch Library 8800 Garland Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Marilyn J. Praisner Library 14910 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Olney Library 3500 Olney-Laytonsville Road, Olney, MD 20832
- Quince Orchard Library 15831 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Rockville Memorial Library 21 Maryland Avenue, Rockville, MD 20850
- Twinbrook Library 202 Meadow Hall Drive,Rockville, MD 20851
- Wheaton Library 11701 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20902