Free online workshops and one-on-one sessions geared toward assisting renters, job seekers and entrepreneurs will be offered throughout January. The programs are sponsored by Montgomery County Public Libraries.
An internet connection and a device (such as a smartphone, tablet or computer) are required for participation.
- Throughout January: Every Monday: 9:30-11:30 a.m. H.I.R.E. (Helping Individuals Reach Employment) sessions. Sign up to meet virtually/confidentially one-on-one with a career counselor for advice and assistance with your job search. Register at
- Monday, Jan. 24: https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/5966771
- Monday, Jan. 31: https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/5966773
- Tuesday/Thursday, Jan. 18 and 20: 5:45-7:45 p.m. LinkedIn Boot Camp (Part I/Part II). Two-session/two-day workshop will focus on the mechanics and strategy of using LinkedIn as a tool to conduct a successful job search. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/5861344.
- Wednesday, Jan. 19: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. How to Apply for Jobs with Montgomery County Government. Find out about applying for jobs with Montgomery County Government. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/5842508.