Eight Montgomery County Public Libraries will reopen on Monday, June 14. Together with the six branches that have already reopened, that will bring the total number of libraries reopened to 14.
The Noyes Library for Young Children at 10237 Carroll Place in Kensington will reopen on July 6. The Germantown Library is closed for a refresh project.
The hours at all branches will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; and noon to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Additional information will be posted on the MCPL website as it becomes available.
The branches that will reopen on June 14:
- Aspen Hill Library, 4407 Aspen Hill Road, Rockville
- Damascus Library, 9701 Main Street, Damascus
- Davis Library, 6400 Democracy Blvd., Bethesda
- Little Falls Library, 5501 Massachusetts Ave., Bethesda
- Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Ave., Silver Spring
- Potomac Library, 10101 Glenolden Drive, Potomac
- Quince Orchard Library, 15831 Quince Orchard Rd., Gaithersburg
- Wheaton Library, 11701 Georgia Ave., Wheaton
- Connie Morella Library, 7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- Gaithersburg Library, 18330 Montgomery Village Ave., Montgomery Village
- Marilyn J. Praisner Library, 14910 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville
- Olney Library, 3500 Olney-Laytonsville Road, Olney
- Rockville Memorial Library, 21 Maryland Ave., Rockville
- Silver Spring Library, 900 Wayne Ave., Silver Spring
For additional information visit MCPL’s website: www.montgomerycountymd.gov/library.