The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), in partnership with the County’s Regional Services Centers, will host five virtual community conversations that will highlight the diverse array of services that DHHS provides to residents. During the forums, residents will be able to offer their opinions on issues and services. The meetings will be held from 7-8:30 p.m. on April 13, 18, 25 and 27 and on May 9.
The schedule of meetings:
- East County Regional Services Center – Wednesday, April 13, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Upcounty Regional Services Center – Monday, April 18, 7-8:30 p.m.
- MidCounty Regional Services Center – Monday, April 25, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center – Wednesday, April 27, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Silver Spring Regional Services Center – Monday, May 9, 7-8:30 p.m.
The community conversations halls are free and open to the public. Registration is not required. To participate in any forum, click on the location and date above for login information.
Attendees will be able to ask questions about DHHS’s work and make recommendations about issues the department should focus on. Dr. Crowel will provide an overview of the department, its work over the course of the COVID-19 health crisis and its future plans. Other representatives of DHHS leadership also will be available.
To request sign language interpreter services or other assistance to participate in the meeting, email Warren Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much advance notice as possible, preferably at least three full business days before the meeting date.
To learn more about the Department of Health and Human Services, visit its website.