An internet connection and a device (such as a smartphone, tablet or computer) are required for participation.
The schedule of available sessions and workshops:
- Throughout March – Every Monday. 9:30-11:30 a.m. H.I.R.E. (Helping Individuals Reach Employment) Sessions. Sign up to meet virtually/confidentially one-on-one with a career counselor for advice and assistance with your job search. Register at
- Monday, March 14: https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6199757.
- Monday, March 21: https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6205796.
- Monday, March 28: https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6205821.
- Tuesday, March 15. 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Introduction to Entrepreneurship. Workshop will cover the fundamentals of building a business and help determine if someone is ready to become a small business owner. Presented in partnership with the Maryland Women’s Business Center. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6211749.
- Wednesday, March 16: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. How to Apply for Jobs with Montgomery County Government. Learn about applying for jobs within Montgomery County Government. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/5821903.
- Wednesday, March 16: 1-3 p.m. How to Prepare for your Virtual Job Interview. Learn how to differentiate yourself from other candidates, be Zoom-ready, package your experience, tell your story, be ready for challenging questions, and feel more confident in your next interview. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6209309.
- Tuesday/Thursday, March 22 and 24. 5:30-8 p.m. LinkedIn Boot Camp for 45+ Job Seekers (Sessions I and II). Two-session/two-day workshop focuses on both the mechanics and strategy of using LinkedIn as a tool to conduct a successful job search. Register at https://mcpl.libnet.info/event/6101808.