The One-Stop Shop, permit services office and cashier window are all located on the lobby level of WSSC Water’s headquarters building at 14501 Sweitzer Lane in Laurel.
In-person services available include:
- Billing inquiries: Bill disputes, balance requests, creating customized payment plans and partial payments, refund hearing requests and other individual account matters.
- Assistance programs: Bay Restoration Fee credit applications and information on how to apply for other assistance programs. For more information about financial assistance programs, visit wsscwater.com/assistance. For complete information on bill payment options, visit wsscwater.com/paymybill.
- Cashier window: Open weekdays from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Only checks or cash are accepted. Credit card payments are only accepted online or via phone.
Additionally, Permit Services and Plan Review Services have reopened for customers to apply for plumbing, gas-fitting and service connection permits and to review new project submissions. Because permit and plan review can all be done online, the office will open with limited staff. To submit a permit or learn more about connecting to WSSC Water’s system, customers are encouraged to visit its Permit Services page.
- Permit Services office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.). Wednesday hours: 7 a.m.-noon.
- Plan Review Services office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.). Wednesday hours: 7:30 a.m.-noon.