Taxicab companies operating in Montgomery County (Action, Anytime and Regency/Barwood) can provide roundtrip transportation to residents 65-and-over and residents with disabilities to COVID-19 vaccination and testing locations at no cost to the rider. The Montgomery County Department of Transportation will reimburse the taxi companies for the trips.
To schedule a trip:
- Call Connect-A-Ride at 301-738-3252 and provide your name, address, phone number and age to receive a “Free COVID-19 Taxi Code.”
- Then, call one of the Taxicab companies listed below and provide the following:
- Your “Free COVID-19 Taxi Code.”
- Name, phone number and trip information: date, time, location of trip origin and destination
Drivers and riders must wear face coverings for the duration of the trip.
The taxicab providers who are available to provide transportation to COVID-19 vaccination and testing locations:
- Action Taxi: 301-840-1000
- Anytime Taxi: 301-637-9292
- Regency/Barwood Taxi: 301-990-9000 or 301-984-1900
For more information, go to montgomerycountymd.gov/DOT-Transit/seniors.html.